Tuesday, January 1, 2013

December: In Which I Celebrate My Blogiversary

It's been a quiet month, relatively speaking of course. The holidays always make December just fly by in a blink. My least favorite holiday but I try to make the most of it and not be too grinchy for my daughter's sake. In fact, just a few weeks ago, she nudges me while we are sitting on the couch and says, "Mom, this is totally going to be your tree when I move out."

My future Christmas Tree

Or maybe this one....

In any case, it's been pretty quiet around here this month. I celebrated my birthday, my blogiversary, Christmas and now we've said goodbye to 2012.

My daughter did end up getting the one thing she really really wanted for Christmas....

Only about an inch...but it made her so happy!

I am looking forward to 2013....I will run again this year and it's going to be good.


No comments: