Thursday, April 4, 2013

March: In Which I am Very Very Lame

Not really sure how that happened. I went a whole month without a single post. How lame am I? Don't really have a great excuse...other than work has pretty much kicked my a$$ this month. I've been so busy and kept meaning to write a post here or there and just never quite made it happen.

Recovery Update: We reduced my PT visits to twice a month in February. That continued through March and we have since decided that once a month is now sufficient. So I will not be back until the third week in April. We'll see how I do managing the tightness in my hammy without that massage. I can keep it at about 70-80% loose on my own with stretching and foam rolling.

My runs, as assigned by PT until my next visit include doing two as ALL RUNS! I've gotten pretty good at tolerating my 5/1 intervals...so the next jump will be to all running. It's time to start getting serious because Rock and Roll is only a few short months away. And then a month later it's Ragnar time. Kind of makes me a bit nervous. But I have realistic expectations so that should serve me well.

Happy Spring! 


No comments: