Saturday, August 11, 2012

Olympics Hilarity...

So, you may have seen it but....I find this absolutely hilarious - Like snort-laughing every time I check it for new additions. A few of my favorites:





There is also a bit of Ryan Lochte love which is so funny b/c he is such a total d-bag. But I happened upon this last week....


I have to say, social media has greatly enhanced my enjoyment of the Olympics this year. Funny stuff on top of the all the spectacle of watching amazing athletes accomplish extraordinary things. Loved watching Kerri and Misty take their third straight gold, and the USA women's soccer team get their vindication against Japan. Loved watching Kara and Shalane run their hearts out last weekend and plan to get up early to cheer on Meb, Abdi and Ryan tomorrow in the men's marathon. Go USA!!


No comments: