Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ragnar NW Passages - It's Happening People

 The rock above I-5 Northbound heading into Bellingham. 
Courtesy of a Team Roadkill Cafe.

One of my favorite pics from last year's race....


Leg 7 Trail....

Deception Pass

The Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies have stayed the same for the most part. One of our compadres had to drop out but his replacement was our van driver from last year, Juliet's awesome husband Rob. We are officially 3 days out! Our start time is early again this year - 7am. And I am giving up one of my legs - the longest one since I am not quite in that kind of shape yet. I am runner 2 this year (was 3 last year) and will be doing two legs - first is 3.0 miles and the second is 3.8. Totally doable. In the meantime, if you want to read about last year....take a gander. 



No comments: