Friday, July 5, 2013

June: In Which I "Run" My First Half Marathon in a Full Year

So this happened.....

I started the month still on my NYC high....Love that place. Running there was so fun that the feelings definitely lasted for a bit. Can't wait to go back - I think I definitely want to do a race while I am there next. 

I also went into June feeling pretty good since I officially finished with PT. All that good running juju put me in a race frame of mind. Decided at the last minute to do Rock and Roll....and am SO glad I did.

It was another phenomenal race with Wear Blue  and I had a pretty good race considering I walked over half of it.

Wear Blue Mile 

This photo of my girls was all over the RnR post race emails and updates. Great shot!

Overall a great month and now all of a sudden it's July and time for Ragnar! Here we go...


No comments: