Saturday, May 19, 2012

Light Week



I was tired this week. Like really tired. I took two days off after the half on Sunday and headed out for a little shortie on Wednesday. Thursday I had a migraine and came home from work mid-morning to sleep it off. Friday was too crazy, what with partying with the Ragnar Crew at our first meeting  and all (in a bar, no less!)...so I ended up taking more rest days this week than I had planned to.

So that leaves today...for the short long run. Had planned to run only 5 today but since I didn't get much mileage in this week, I've bumped it up to 8-ish. Gonna do the shorter run down to the Lake and loop back on the I-90 bike trail to get home. Should be a nice easy run...

And it's not too hot yet so that's good. I'm sort of dreading the summer training in the heat. I had such a fierce headache after last week's race. It was definitely in the high 60's and really sunny by the time the race finished. Will have to switch back to early morning runs soon. Especially since I'll be adding some back to backs to my next training cycle for Ragnar.

Weekend agenda doesn't include much...planning to (finally) get my Kirkland race recap up and start plotting out my post Rock and Roll training schedule which will include Ragnar training and starting to build the mileage up past 13.1 as part of the Full training that will commence soon. 

Ready to get out there now....time to get off the couch and get dressed!




No comments: