Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's Here. 1 Day until MI Half

I think I am ready. Too busy squelching pre-race nerves to think about it too much. I had a shit training cycle. Much less than ideal. Which is one of the reasons that I have no goals for this race at all. Other than having fun. Also, since this is the first race in a series of 4, I know that I need to go out slow and steady so that I am still upright and strong by #4. And the elevation on this race kind of scares me just a bit.  So no time goals. Just want to finish with a smile on my face.

Map of the course

I've tested out the outfit, created my playlist and am charging my camera battery. Resting my legs, carb loading and hitting the expo today to pick up my race packet. Here we go!

Very excited. Can't believe it's here! Lots more to come this weekend!

No comments: