Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Running Story

This week has been full of win....You know that saying that bad things happen in 3's? Well I'm hoping that applies to good things as well. I've had 2 really cool things happen this week and I'm not even letting the fact that I was DENIED entry to the NYC Marathon get me down...

So you know what that means.....the 3rd thing still hasn't happened yet!

First cool thing--I stalked a super cool runner I look up to (just a little bit....) and she was so gracious and sweet and not even a little bit creeped out by me! (Well maybe she was....but I'll never know because she's too nice) She even posted about it on her blog, which sent a frenzy of activity my way. So thanks SkinnyRunner! You are the shiz-nit of running Bloggesses!

Second cool thing--my Running Story was profiled over at Healing Feet Blog. Dr. Geldwert, of The Center for Podiatric Care and Sports Medicine in NYC, provides Podiatric Consulting and is a Medical Advisory member of multiple big name race organizations, including the US Olympic Marathon Trials. So when his blogmasters contacted me about doing a profile, it was a total no-brainer. Click on over and check me out!

Third cool thing---TBD. But it's coming. I just know it.

1 comment:

colleen said...

Holy cow! Since the first two things were super great, I can't even imagine what the third will be! Go you!