Thursday, February 2, 2012

January 2012: In which there is snow, ice, and more snow.

It was tough to get back into it after the holidays. Was finally starting to get my groove back and then this happened:



That week really screwed with my momentum and I've been feeling it ever since. This week has been...blah. I've been having a hard time waking up in the morning and have been forgoing my morning runs in favor of sleep. Doing them at night isn't my favorite thing but I guess for safety's sake, it's good to change up the routine. Don't want to get too predictable.

It's groundhog day today and apparently we are in for 6 more weeks of winter...hopefully we won't be getting any more of this...



Month officially concluded with a total of 84.42 miles. Not a bad way to start off the year....Not SkinnyRunners 220 miles....but not bad. Not bad at all.

No comments: