Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sea of Blue

There are so many great photos of yesterday's race that I had to do another post to share some of the wonderful things I saw and experienced. Full recap to follow.

 Getting ready to start in the shadow of the Needle. Source


 Carrying the Flag along the Viaduct. Source


 CW3 Frank Buoniconti


 SPC Aaron Aamot


 Army Staff Sgt. Nathan Wyrick


 Mike and I in our space capes


 At the start...Source


 Along the Wear Blue Mile. Source



 Another great shot on the Viaduct. Source

 
 Remembering the Fallen. Source


Marathoners along I-90. Source

 Me and my girls - Jess and D. Let's do this!


 Mike, Erin and I


 Most of the Wear Blue runners. Source

'
 Rachel and I at the finish. Source


 Some nice hardware...Source


On the Wear Blue Mile. Source.


No comments: