Saturday, January 28, 2012

Long Run Saturday

Today - I've decided to do the Bridge again. Love that route. It make me feel so badass running across with all the cars flying by and the bikes almost killing me. Well not really-most of them are nice-ish. But it can be a little nerve wracking to have them zoom around you so close.

Excited to do this one with this guy. Met up with him and his super awesome wife for happy hour last night and it worked out for us to get our long run in together today. And I've been trying to get him to come do the bridge with me...so we are gonna kick its' ass together! I love running solo...but also love running with people too-which I don't do enough of. It's so much easier to stay at long run pace when you have someone to talk to! Alright, time to put down the coffee and go get ready!

No comments: